Saturday 12 September 2015

Too faced semi-sweet chocolate bar palette tutorial!

Hey guys!


Today's look is going to be using the Too faced semi-sweet chocolate bar palette, this palette includes 16 cocoa infused eyeshadows, ranging in colour and finish, however they're mostly neutral.

Firstly I am priming my eyes with Mac Soft Ochre paint pot, and applying the shade Coconut Creme (White shade) from browbone to lash line to make all colours blend nicely and highlight the brow bone.



I am then applying tape to the outer corners and using a 217 blending brush to apply the colour Peanut Butter to my outer V and crease, focussing on the seam of the tape. I am doing this in a few layers to build intensity:




Next I am using a large fluffy brush to blend everything until it is seamless:


Then I am taking a pencil brush with the colours Mousse and Truffled I am using this to define and deepen my crease




And Then blending again. 


 Using the same pencil brush I am taking the colour cocoa chili and placing it along the edge of the tape from half way up downwards towards the lash line:



Now I am taking the same colour around my brow bone and into my crease creating more definition 



Next I am taking the colour Butter Pecan on a clean fluffy brush and buffing this over the mobile eyelid:


Here I am going in with more of the Peanut Butter shade to warm up my crease area:


This is how everything looks without the tape:


I then gave everything one final blend:


This is optional but I then applied to Tanya Burr Date Night False Lashes:




This is the finished look once I did my foundation and lipstick etc.





Thanks for reading!

Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment