Monday 7 September 2015

Review of the Absolute Matte Lipsticks!

Hi guys!

Today's post is a review of the Absolute Matte Stick Lipsticks, I own two shades out of six: Burgundy and Cerise Pink, these are available from Beauty Crowd.



The packaging is sleek, I love the fact that it is matte with a hint of gloss, it looks extremely expensive for it's low price tag of £3.95.



As you can see the colours are extremely pigmented! The colour pay off is amazing, and this is true for the colour on the lips too, not just in swatches.



Of the two Burgundy is my favourite shade, and I have yet to wear Cerise Pink for a long period of time as it is a little bright! However I know that Burgundy has an insanely long wear time, and during that time it feels comfortable on the lips and doesn't dry them out at all. I would suggest prepping the lips with a scrub and lip balm to get the smoothest application.



Overall these lipsticks are lovely products, the only problem I have found is that while they are still setting to their matte finish they smudge very easily, but that is easily remedied by not touching around the mouth area.

Thank you for reading!

Bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment