Thursday 3 September 2015

August Favourites!

Hey Guys!


Today's post is going to be my August favourites, these are the things I have been loving this month beauty and non beauty. We're going to kick this off with Odaban:


This is used to stop excessive sweating and this has been extremely helpful through the Summer months, personally I suffer from excessive sweating and I find it quite embarrassing so this product has been helpful as it stops that problem, I would suggest this to everyone who suffers with this. This product can be used on anywhere that sweats, including hands. You put it on clean dry skin over night and wash it off in the morning, it's that simple.

Next we have the Bell mat smooth primer:


This gives a radiant finish and keeps your make up in place, this keeps my make up on through long hour shifts at work and when I use this primer my make up doesn't move at all during the day.  I am going to have an in depth review of this product up soon.

Thirdly we have the essence lash princess mascara:


I use this mascara every day and I love the effect this gives me, it is such good quality mascara for it's low price point. This can clump slightly if you use too much but but if you scrape the brush off a little and use one layer it works amazingly. You will have seen this in many FOTD posts as it is my go to mascara.

Finally we have the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette:


I use this palette for my brow bone and inner corner highlight and it is amazing! I use the three lightest shades for highlighting and naked 2 for my transition shade if I'm doing a cool toned look. I also love the shade faint for darkening up my outer corners and defining my crease, this product is also amazing for travel as it is so compact and versatile.

Thanks for reading!

Bye!  

No comments:

Post a Comment