Monday 20 April 2015

Etsy Lust List: Earrings

Hey there guys! 

So this is the return of the much loved Etsy Lust List post! All of the products mentioned today are earrings, since I am going through a phase where I am wearing a lot of earrings! I have three piercings currently, which are my two lobes and one cartilage, I am considering getting a second cartilage piercing though.

The first product I am lusting over is this cartilage hoop with a tiny gemstone on it.


This is from the shop: "sofisjewelryshop"
You can choose the colour of the gemstone and the material, personally  I like the light pink made of sterling silver which costs £6.26.
These hoops are handmade and made to order, shipped worldwide from Israel.

You can purchase this here

Next we have this Statement piece which is the dangling star, double pierce earring


This is from the shop: oflovelythings
You can choose the material of the posts for the earrings from either stainless steel or sterling silver, determining the price. I would personally opt for sterling silver which is £16.72 due to how my piercing reacts to stainless steel.
These are made to order and shipped world wide from the USA.

You can buy this here

Now moving in to regular earrings...

We first have these super adorable fox face earrings by the shop: TheCraftyCowShed


When I came across this shop I fell in love with all of the products! They are all super adorable!
The faces are made of wood and the posts are made of sterling silver.
These cost £8 and are handmade, they are shipped from the UK.

You can buy these here

Next we have an adorable pair of "love" earrings by the shop: NovelCharms


These are handmade and I love the concept of upcycled jewellery as they are made of pages from books!
You can chose between an antiqued silver or gold finish, they will cost you £8, and these are shipped worldwide from the UK.

You can buy these here

Finally we have the rainbow moonstone earrings by the shop: deezignstudio


These are handmade and made of sterling silver costing £10, or you can opt to have them gold filled for £12.
They are shipped worldwide from the UK.

You can buy these here

So that is what I have been lusting over on etsy recently! Let me know what you have been lusting over too!

Thanks for reading!
Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment