Saturday 17 May 2014

Prom makeup tutorial

Hey there guys!

So I've done it, I've gotten through the first week of exams! It almost killed me but I did it! What about you guys? What exams have you done or if you haven't done any what have you been up to? So today I thought I would show you a really pretty prom make up look and I think it would match most dresses!

Here I am bare faced, and today I am going to start with the eyes:

So here I am using tape, this will give a defined edge to the eyeshadow



So first I am taking this mid tone brown as a transition colour on a blending brush through the outer quater of my eye



I am then using this mid tone brown from the MUA undressed palette to deepen this up 


I am now taking this pigment from illamasqua on a tiny Bobbi Brown brush and applying this to my inner corner



I am now using the silver Barry M fine glitter dust to give more sparkle to the look



I am now taking the pink loose powder eyeshadow by bourjois


and I am applying this to the rest of my eyelid



I am now taking more of the barry M daxxle dust on the same brush to add more sparkle to the inner corners.



I am now taking a slightly tapered eyeshadow brush to apply a dark brown to my crease




This is what it should look like when you remove the tape:


I then applied liquid liner (which I fixed later)


I am now applying my concealer and blending with the real techniques buffing brush:



I am now taking my revlon colour stay foundation in the colour ivory and buffing this in with the same brush




Then set this with your favourite powder so you don't look shiny in photo's and your makeup stays put all night!


I am now contouring with my rimmel natural bronzer in the colour 025 


I am now taking banefit's posie tint and blending it in with my fingers


And then I am applying my sleek blush in rose gold





now I'm applying the rimmel transparent lip liner, you can use any liner you choose


I then applied avon's carnation lip stick


I then applied the avon mega effects mascara



And this is the finished look!


I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and if you recreate this look then tweet me a picture!

Speak soon guys!

Nixi xx

INSTAGRAM: missnixitrixi  TWITTER: @missnixitrixi

No comments:

Post a Comment